Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort, Bonnet Creek
is a one-of-a-kind experience with the compelling local flavor of Orlando. Here you will find dedicated service, relaxing surroundings and thoughtful touches you expect from Wyndham - on a grand scale. Guestrooms are comfortable and refined... dining experiences are crafted by expert chefs... and artfully appointed lounges and public areas invite you to linger. The Wyndham Grand Orlando offers daily resort activities. An arcade will keep the children entertained all day.
The Blue Harmony Spa and the adjacent Rees Jones designed championship Waldorf Astoria Golf Club are the signature resort amenities. A zero-entry themed pool is the focal point of the outdoor experience. Steps from the lower lobby, the pool will invite adults and families to enjoy Florida's finest weather year-round. The outdoor spas are also a gathering point for guests to enjoy. Cabanas surround the pool and are available for daily rentals with HDTV, refrigerators and upgraded poolside services.
Let the expert chefs at the deep blu Seafood Grille prepare a diverse culinary journey that will awaken your palate. deep blu features creative cocktails, fresh seafood, handcrafted sushi and more, all flawlessly executed out of an open kitchen. During dinner, a private dining room is available for special events upon request. Located adjacent to deep blu Seafood Grille, in the heart of the resort's lobby, is Bar 1521. Bar 1521 is a focal point to gather and mingle. This lobby bar serves light fare, cocktails and entertainment.
Overlooking the swimming pool, the Tesoro Cove restaurant serves an array of cuisine, ready to satisfy any craving. Featuring an open kitchen, Tesoro Cove serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Barista features Starbucks® coffee and specialty drinks along with breakfast items in the morning and favorite gelatos throughout the day and evening.
The resort is surrounded on three sides by the Walt Disney World® Resort and only a few miles from Universal Studios®, SeaWorld® and all the other attractions Orlando has to offer, the hotel is nestled on woodlands and part of the Bonnet Creek Resorts area. Our location is just off Epcot Drive, making easy access to Interstate 4 and the Osceola Parkway.
Currently, we are searching for a motivated and talented
to join the team of the
Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnett Creek
and drive hotel revenue at the new property. The
must have 3 – 5 years of experience in the Wedding market and Social Gala’s. The individual must also have experience in the corporate Day meeting market and willbe
responsible for effectively soliciting and becoming familiar with all accounts in his/her market segments. He/she is also responsible for prospecting and closing on assigned accounts/territory to positively impact hotel revenues.
- Attend daily Wyndham Business Review (WBR) meeting.
- Develop a full working knowledge of the operations of the hotel, including Food and Beverage, Guest Services and Reservations.
- Develop a complete knowledge of company sales policies and SOP's, and ensure knowledge of and adherence to those policies by the sales team.
- Meet or exceed set goals.
- Operate the Sales Department within established sales expense budget.
- Participate in required M.O.D. and Saturday office coverage as scheduled.
- Initiate and follow up on leads.
- Maintain and participate in an active sales solicitation program.
- Monitor production of all top accounts and evaluate trends within your market.
- Regularly contact existing accounts based on the tracing frequencies of the Account Coverage Program.
- Meet or exceed sales solicitation call goals as assigned by the Director of Sales.
- Invite clients to the hotel for entertainment, lunches, tours and site inspections.
- Assist in implementing special promotions relating to direct sales segments, i.e.WynClub parties, sales blitzes, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of required reports in a timely manner.
- Be familiar with all Wyndham sales policies and selling techniques with an emphasis on maximizing occupancy and Average Daily Rate (ADR).
- Conduct a professional, thorough site inspection of the hotel with clients, exhibiting key features and benefits of the property.
- Use your property's computerized sales management system to manage the hotel's business, including (but not limited to) generating reports, entering business, blocking space and building accounts.
- Meet and greet onsite contacts.
- Abide by Prime Selling Time (PST).
- Develop networking opportunities through active participation in community and professional associations, activities and events.
- Review meeting planner evaluations with the Director of Sales to ensure that issues receive follow-up.
- Entertain clients.
- Handle inquiries as part of Inquiry Day Program.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans & Drug Free Workplace