Westmont Hospitality Group is currently searching for a dynamic service-oriented individual to join our team as a Catering Sales Manager at Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront.
Battery Wharf Hotel, Boston Waterfront is a 150-room luxury boutique hotel. This sophisticated, urban, waterfront retreat is surrounded by unique shopping, fine dining, spectacular coastal views, and the rich historical setting of downtown Boston, Massachusetts. We are just steps away from Boston's Italian North End, bustling Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, and TD Garden - New England's premier sports and entertainment arena.
As the local, on property sales contact for customers, the Catering Sales Manager is responsible for proactively soliciting and handling all sales related opportunities. Achieve personal and team revenue goals and ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery.
This description below is a summary of primary responsibilities and qualifications. It is not intended to include all duties and/or qualifications required now or in the future
- Builds department top line revenue by adhering to catering sales strategy
- Builds and strengthens relationship with existing and new customers to include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, etc.
- Ensures high level of customer satisfaction and builds long term mutually beneficial relationships to support future growth.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality and ensures consistent, high level service throughout all phases of hotel events. Ensure product and services sold meet or exceed the guests expectations.
- Meets and/or exceeds personal sales food, beverage and rental revenue goals, monthly, quarterly and yearly and assists in achieving hotel revenue goals.
- Discuss catering requirements, calculate costs, negotiate prices and prepare sales proposals, suggests menu modifications in response to customer needs, and up sell services and resources to clients whenever possible
- Accurately forecast individual booking revenues and cancellations; accurately track consumption on all bookings.
- Service group details prior, during and after event.