Pyramid Hotel Group is committed to being the best and most desirable employer in the industry.
To achieve this goal, we recognize the importance of providing respect, support and rewards to all of our people. We seek motivated and enthusiastic team players to join Pyramid Hotel Group who believe in these same values.
Pyramid is comprised of a diverse group of individuals. Some of our people have worked together for many years; others have recently joined our team, bringing new insights and perspectives. Together we strive for excellence in every endeavor.
What makes working at Pyramid Hotel Group different?
- We pride ourselves on being agile, flexible and responsive. We provide all the internal resources of a large hotel chain without the burdens of bureaucracy.
- We provide outstanding leadership. Our principals, officers and managers are experienced team players. They are always accessible to our associates and provide exceptional support and development.
- We focus on Respect, Recognition and Rewards. We hold our associates accountable for their goals. In return we treat our people with respect, recognize excellence in job performance and reward achievement in meaningful ways.
Catering Sales Manager
DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina
Conveniently located less than 5 miles from Emeryville and only 20 minutes from Oakland International Airport, the hotel is situated on Berkeley Marina, providing breathtaking views of the Bay Area, San Francisco skyline and Golden Gate Bridge. Walk along the marina or visit popular attractions, including the University of California, Berkeley. Exploring the area is easy with our complimentary shuttle, which takes guests anywhere within 3 miles of the hotel and the BART station. Explore nearby San Francisco, Oakland, or the surrounding East Bay from the comfortable base of our hotel near Emeryville. Find out today what a career with Pyramid Hotel Group and the Doubletree by Hilton Berkeley Marina can mean for you!
Seeking an experienced, ambitious, well groomed Catering Sales Manager to join our Team of Hospitality Professionals!
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing catering accounts as well as actively soliciting new business. Handles detailing and execution of all catered functions (group social), including meeting with prospective clients, property tour, reviewing menus with clients and chefs, up-selling food beverage, and follow-up.
- Prior Social Catering Sales experience with a track record of accomplishment. Well-rounded in hotels and catering halls.
- Must possess excellent customer service and high level of urgency.
- Social catering sales experience (ie: wedding, bar mitzvah, quincenera, etc) highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business Management, or related field preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity and experience with Delphi
- Thorough knowledge of Hotel Food & Beverage operations, as well as Hotel Sales.
- Must be able to meet the demands of clients events to include presence at numerous food and beverage functions taking place throughout the day.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK IN YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY FOR THIS OPENING ONLINE: