Canyon Cafe Busser- Full Time
- Performs all opening and closing duties as listed on side work assignment sheet.
- Applies teamwork skills at all times and assists co-workers when time permits.
- Stocks and/or restocks all service stations as needed.
- Greets all guests and gives intelligent and accurate information and direction.
- Buses, cleans and resets tables according to standards
- Maintain the floor around the bar and in the service area clean as needed.
- Able to set up area for bottle service when needed.
- Assist servers with food and beverage service.
- Refills coffee, tea and water for all guests.
- Breakdown trays at the dish stand.
- Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment, work area, and dining room.
- Must be able to carry and use large banquet trays.
- Must be able to work outside.
- Assist server as needed
Must have good English skills. This position requires bending, lifting, and carrying. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Must be able to prioritize work. Must be a team player. Must be flexible to work any shift, including weekends and holidays. Must be customer-service orientated and have excellent hospitality skills.
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V