Call Transfer Training Specialist
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What will I be doing?
As a Training Specialist you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Facilitates team member on boarding, and training for all sales team members in the Direct Marketing Call Center on Hilton Grand Vacation guidelines, package and product details, costs, premiums, scripts and superior sales techniques.
- Assists in the growth and professional development of all team members in the position and company by facilitating various training and development workshops such as sales, retention, guest experienfce, coaching, leadership, team building, change management, goal setting, diversity, and other related workshops.
- Ensure training effectiveness by leveraging adult learning and instructional design methodologies.
- Coaches and reinforces front-line employees and leadership in applying skills learned in training.
- Manage all aspects of the training program including planning, design, development, implementation, delivery and evaluation.
- Identifies and analyzes employee performance problems, determines on-going training needs, and implements solutions.
- Provides individual coaching and motivation to trainees on progress and performance. Ensures seamless transition to the Call Center sales floor.
- Conducts call monitoring observations on a regular basis for all new hire and tenured team members.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and maintain a strategic training plan which supports performance objectives and addresses identified gaps in skills and competencies.
- Maintain perspective on system functionality, call flow, content, quality assurance, challenges and opportunities.
- Additional tasks and projects as assigned
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience developing and delivering adult-oriented training
- 2 years of experience with all aspects of training planning, design, development, implementation, delivery and evaluation
- Exceptional instructional design and material production skills, including attention to detail, ability to organize content, grammar and proofreading skills, and an engaging writing style
- Demonstrated ability to continuously promote the impact of effective training on business results
- Professional presence, technical credibility and engaging, inclusive presentation style is required
- Proficiency using Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years related experience
- 2+ years management or supervisory experience
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.