Personal and comfortable, with all the luxury amenities you'd ever want. The only hotel on the picturesque shores of Lake Washington, we're only three miles from the high-tech corridor of Redmond, Bellevue and Bothell and just fifteen minutes east of Seattle. That means we're minutes from where you need to be, but far from the everyday.
We have two extraordinary lakeside restaurants. State-of-the art business facilities. Unsurpassed views of the lake, Seattle skyline and the Olympic Mountains beyond. Northwest tranquility in the Northwest Face Spa at the Woodmark. And then there's our incredible staff. Woodmark employees are warm, approachable and anticipate your every need. We love to delight with extra touches to make your stay special: martini bars in every room, garden sculptures adorning our lakeside esplanade and our famous complimentary "Raid the Pantry" every night. And while you're a guest here, you're also a member of the Woodmark Yacht Club, which means access to private parties, kayaking and boat tours of Washington Lake aboard the Woodmark II, our 1956 Chris Craft.
Truth is, our idyllic location on Lake Washington makes everything more serene. A corporate retreat re-energizes your staff. A family reconnects on a sunset kayaking trip. A lakeside wedding becomes forever. Hugely popular for corporate events, weddings and important family occasions, the Woodmark Hotel & Spa is ultimately a place where guests feel at home, and home is on the shores of Lake Washington. Please join us.
Job OverviewThis position assists leadership with the maintenance, repair, and operation of equipment and systems of the property. This position is also responsible for the landscaping, life safety and security of the occupants, environmental initiatives, and maintaining the operation's vehicles and controlling the property's parking areas.Essential Functions
- Maintain the facility and related equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Manage adequate inventory of parts, supplies, tools and material for the department
- Must be able to respond to emergency situations, such as fire alarms, and other life-safety situations
- Maintain a working knowledge of all federal, state, local laws, codes, and regulations
- Conducts walk-through and visually assesses the safe and efficient maintenance and operation of the physical structures of the property, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems and any other related equipment
- Verifies completion of all routine maintenance on public spaces, meeting rooms, outlets, back of the house spaces and grounds. Verifies completion of all repairs, replacement, and renovation projects to offices and employee work areas
- Assure proper certification of all employee mechanics and technicians, as required
- Negotiate, prepare, and administer agreements and contracts with consultants and contractors
- Produce annual operating budget for payroll, expenses, utilities, and capital improvements
- Direct ADA compliance efforts of the property
- Minimum one year of leadership or supervisory experience in the facilities management of related properties or other comparable business
- Experience in organizing, implementing, and maintaining a preventative maintenance tracking system and work order system
- A firm understanding of Federal, State and local codes as they apply to these fields
- Must have extensive working knowledge of building systems to include but not limited to; HVAC, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, roofs, building finishes, mechanical operations, energy management and Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Must have a valid Driver’s License