We are a full service San Diego waterfront hotel with 600 rooms and suites featuring furnished balconies with relaxing views of the sparkling Big Bay and panoramic skyline. Our 24,000 square feet of meeting space has recently been renovated and offers flexibility for distinctive conferences, reunions, weddings, and events. Our average tenure for 230 associates is 14 years of service that speaks to the dedication our associates have for the property, its people, and guest. Our hotel professionals stand ready to go the extra mile and deliver an exceptional experience. We are seeking for professionals who have the Count on Me! spirit and are looking to grow their career. Wyndham San Diego Bayside presents the ideal opportunity to take your career to the next level!
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a dual Bellperson/Driver to work at our beautiful Wyndham San Diego Bayside property in San Diego, CA. The Bellperson/Driver is responsible for driving the van to and from the airport according to scheduled van runs and/or as needed for guests and accommodating guests during their stay in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner. He/she is also responsible for assisting with luggage, and assisting with the check-in/check-out processes in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- The Driver is responsible for driving the van to and from the airport according to scheduled van runs and/or as needed for guests and accommodating guests during their stay in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner. He/she is also responsible for assisting with luggage.
- Load and unload carts and vehicles and assist guests with tagging, storing and retrieving of luggage.
- Drive guests to and from airport and other assigned trips, while ensuring the safety of all passengers.
- Escort guests to rooms upon request.
- Open vehicle and hotel doors and greet arriving and departing guests.
- Deliver messages to meeting rooms.
- Maintain list of local transportation guides, churches, sport arenas, etc.
- Provide information, maps, and directions as necessary.
- Deliver flowers, packages and messages to guestrooms.
- Assist with room changes.
- Maintain hotel van: gas, oil, cleanliness - interior and exterior; fill out daily van reports and report any malfunctions to management.
- Operate radios efficiently and professionally in communicating with hotel staff.
- Notify security of accidents and complete appropriate documentation.
- Answer console to assist Guest Services Agents.
- Show guestrooms and suites as needed and emphasize the hotel's amenities.
- Bellperson duties as assigned.