The Bell Attendant is responsible for greeting and welcoming all guests in a hospitable manner. The Bell Attendant will assist in unloading guests’ luggage, and rooming of guests in a professional manner that exemplifies the service commitment. The Bell Attendant is also responsible for the handling of parking and retrieving of guest’s automobiles in a safe, quick and efficient manner, as well as giving directions and information on all Resort and area services.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Two years of college education preferred.
- Class C Driver’s License.
- Good Driving Record Experience in the service industry preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Service orientation, communication and analytical abilities.
- Pleasant phone demeanor.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Responsible for parking all guests’ cars in a quick, safe and friendly manner.
- Maintain proper control of all guests’ keys.
Deliver automobiles to guests ready to drive, which will require snow removal during winter season.
Open car doors and Resort doors for all guests.
- Delivery of guest’s laundry, messages, and parcels.
- Delivering guest’s luggage to rooms in a timely fashion providing useful information and assistance as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of the porte cochere, and parking lot areas.
- Maintain traffic control, ensuring fire lanes are kept clear.
- Give directions to area sites.
- Securing taxis, and other transportation for guests.
- Be knowledgeable of emergency procedures.
Painting and maintenance of Bell Closet Area. Tending the lobby fireplace. Assist in cleanliness of lobby area and guesthouse hallways.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center