The Miramonte Resort and Spa is a full-service Mediterranean-style 215 room resort situated on 11 acres of lush, flowering gardens in beautiful Indian Wells, California. Amenities include a full-service luxury spa and 18,000 square feet of meeting space, restaurant, bar, three pools and many other activities. At Miramonte Resort and Spa all our associates are STARS. Our culture provides an environment of service, teamwork, accountability, recognition and success. Our associates' contributions are recognized and rewarded, and our leadership team empowers our associates to take the lead on guest service. We hire friendly, service-oriented individuals who are committed to making Miramonte the premier destination in desert.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will be responsible for greeting guests, taking orders, serve food and beverages, and checking on guest satisfaction. You will use the freedom to go beyond to turn guest interactions into moments of magic.Essential Functions
- Enthusiastically welcome our guests into the restaurant
- Share your knowledge and recommendations of the food & beverage menus to our guests
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond and take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Create memorable experiences with your welcoming personality by genuinely relating to guests and associates
- Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests
- Multi-task with an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Must meet the legal age requirement to serve alcohol. Previous experience passionately providing food and beverage service to others preferred.
- Knowledge. Alcohol service and Food Handler certifications are required. Familiarity of restaurant terminology and food service techniques preferred.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and through legible writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.