The Banquet Captain will supervise staff, coordinate banquet events assigned, and implement property policies and procedures. Responsible for providing consistent quality service through professional food and beverage service in the Banquet, Mountain View and Pine View Dining Rooms and Elevations departments.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in the English Language.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience preferred.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Must have excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and to think clearly in an active work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.apply now