Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Lead banquet teams inproperly set, clean and maintain all function rooms, service corridors, storerooms, and public function areas in a safe, accident free manner, while at all times providing the highest levels of customer service meeting Hyatt Standards.
Must correctly and efficiently set up and break down all functions (i.e. setting up tables, chairs, draping linen, vacuuming, and dusting function rooms) per BEO.
Regularly reviews event orders and changes circulated through email communication.
This position requires the following:
- Must possess strong supervisory skills and be detailed oriented
- Food Handlers and STAR or TIPS Certification required upon hire
- Must be able to work independently
- Heavy lifting/rolling of tables and pushing stacks of banquet chairs that may exceed 50 lbs is required.
- Flexible schedule including Weekends
- A credit and criminal background check