Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
This company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times and hours worked in a week.What you will be doing
- Sets up, serves and breaks down banquet bars including liquor, beer, wine and glassware.
- Promptly reports emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- Remains knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate.
- Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
High school education plus one or more years of related experience.
- Alcohol awareness certification and familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
- Must obtain food handler's card and ABLE license prior to start date.
- ABLE registration preferred, required for bartender.
- Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service.
- Ability to follow an appropriate course of action based on policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
- Consistent professional attitude and behavior with effective listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient.
- Ability to satisfy the legal requirements for employment within the jurisdiction.