Delivering hospitality, creating value... every customer, every time is our guarantee not only to our external guests, but to our team members. At Davidson, we know that is the people who operate our hotels that make the difference between average and exceptional performance. Our goal is to recruit, hire, train, support and retain the best hotel team members in the industry. We seek motivated team members who have a passion for service, know how to have fun and desire to provide legendary service. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, and 401k retirement plan. When you join Davidson Hotels & Resorts, you become family. Join us today!
Join one of the fastest growing lifestyle hospitality companies and enhance your career! Pivot Hotels & Resorts, the lifestyle and luxury division of Davidson Hotels & Resorts, operates with a deep-rooted passion for continuous innovation, exceptional service delivery, revenue generation, inspired marketing and financial responsibility. As disruptors of the status quo, we intend to spark a movement honoring our community, the adventure-minded traveler and work-hard-play-harder road warrior through distinctive design, bespoke wellness offerings, philanthropic endeavors and locally sourced, internationally influenced food and beverage. Constituted by some of the most accomplished leaders in lifestyle hospitality, Pivot Hotels & Resorts caters to today’s experience-seeking, adventurous traveler through inspiring design, thoughtful service, and one-of-a-kind experiences at each of its hotels and resorts. At Pivot Hotels & Resorts, we know that it is the people who operate our hotels that make the difference between average and exceptional performance. So we want you to join us to be the difference! More information can be found at www.pivothotels.com.
The Hotel Minneapolis member of the Autograph Collection, a diverse collection of high-personality independent hotels, brings a new standard of boutique chic to downtown Minneapolis. Whether traveling for business or leisure, the 222 room Hotel Minneapolis, is richly appointed and boasts original marble columns, vaulted ceilings, original bank vaults and much more, guaranteeing a truly unique travel experience. Located at 215 4th Street South, The Hotel Minneapolis is connected to the city's renowned skyway system, an indoor walking path network that covers 26 million square feet of downtown Minneapolis buildings and is within blocks of the city's most desirable destinations. Additionally, the Light Rail Transit is located only 1 block from the hotel, and provides easy access to the Minneapolis St-Paul International Airport, the infamous Mall of America, and all points downtown.
A Housekeeping Manager's responsibilities include:
• Communicate with alternate shift housekeepers of rooms to be cleaned and special requests.
• Inspects guestrooms and public areas to ensure that they meet standards of cleanliness.
• Maintain work area neat and organized. Report all unsafe conditions immediately.
• Report room status to Front Desk. Communicate needs or errors to Housekeeping staff.
• Follow through on guest complaints and requests regarding room services and ensure the appropriate follow-up with guests.
• Inspect guestrooms for maintenance rep.
• Assist in training new Team Members.
• Help Housekeeping team members when needed.
• Assist in setting up a VIP rooms.
• Attend all mandatory meetings.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
• 2 years prior housekeeping experience.
• Read, write and speak English fluently.
• The ability to communicate in Spanish is helpful.
• Knowledge of scheduling, and productivity.
• High school math level required.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.