Apartment Maintenance Supervisor
Location: US - NJ - Hawthorne
As one of the largest providers of fully Furnished Apartments & Furniture Rental Services in the Nation, Churchill Living provides its client with a diverse suite of services and products to meet any need.
Churchill is currently seeking an Apartment Maintenance Supervisor who will be a key member of the Customer Service Team. This position will supervise all Field Inspectors as well as support and implement processes for effective activities in our Sales/Customer Service Departments.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Visit each Churchill regional office to train and support field apartment inspectors
- Train new inspectors in all required areas of field maintenance
- Ensure quality of field work, inspection compliance and time management
- Provide support to all inspectors on a daily basis
- Travel to each regional office on a regularly to address areas of concern and maintain quality of work being performed.
- Conduct VIP apartment showings
- Maintain accurate records and work with Customer Service team to ensure all apartments are to Churchill standards.
- Additional duties as assigned
Successful candidate must have maintenance or related experience; one year in a management or supervisory role; have a valid clean driver's license; multi-language skills (Spanish/English) with fluency in English a plus; excellent eye for detail and computer proficiency. Hospitality industry experience a plus. This position will require travel to regional offices/sites on a regular basis. Travel Expenses are reimbursed.
What We Offer
We are pleased to offer a competitive base salary, medical, dental, short -term disability insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, and 401(k) plan with a company match.
Benefits : Company Benefits plus a 401K Match