Stanford's Corporate Culture
Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
- Set-up and deliver all food and beverage orders in accordance with established guidelines, procedures and policies as prescribed by Marriott and Stanford Hotel standards. (53%)
- Conduct floor sweeps and retrieve all food and beverage trays in order to maintain established sanitation guidelines (13%)
- Set-up, deliver, and retrieve all amenities. (8%)
- Service banquet rooms with BEO orders at times (2%)
- Complete all shift sidework as outlined in the hotel's operating policies and procedures. (4%)
- Respond to customer needs, issues, comments, and problems to endsure a quality experience and enhance future sales. Report all communications to immediate shift supervisor. (4%)
- Perform all cash handling and room charge procedures in accordance with Marriott and Stanford Hotel policies. (6%)