Embassy Suites O'Hare-Rosemont, IL
Location: US - IL - Rosemont
Sep 13, 2017
- Bus tables according to standard, including removing glasses, dishes, silverware, teapots, coffeepots and other serving dishes from tables. Assist servers in clearing tables during service.
- Clean debris from tables, floors, chairs and side stations throughout shift, using proper equipment, cloths and sanitizer.
- Remove dishes to dishroom safely.
- Fill and refill water glasses when needed.
- Stock side stations with proper amounts of silverware, glasses, cups, folded napkins, etc.
- Carefully and properly stack heavy trays.
- Clean service station and mop floor.
- Prepare sanitation solution for pre-soaking silverware.
- Reset tables to Embassy Suites standard.
- Set up receptacles for trash and dirty linen.
- Fill and refill water for guests.
- Transport clean and soiled linens as required.
- Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.