Administrative Assistant to the Vice President of Sales
To provide clerical and administrative support to the Vice President of Sales
* An Administrative Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for the Vice President of Sales by greeting and assisting guests/clients, responding to requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner and screening and prioritizing incoming and outgoing telephone calls and electronic communication.
* An Administrative Assistant performs word-processing, typing, e-mailing, data-entry, filing, faxing, copying, processing mail and taking notes and/or dictation.
* An Administrative Assistant creates, manages and maintains a complex calendar including, but not limited to, organizing and preparing the Vice President of Sales for meetings and appointments, preparing agendas, talking points and presentations, gathering materials and updating logistical information (meeting locations, dial-in numbers, etc.).
* An Administrative Assistant manages the travel needs of the Vice President of Sales including, but not limited to, planning, scheduling and booking travel, creating detailed itineraries, scheduling meetings, functions and meals and preparing and tracking expense reports in a timely manner.
* An Administrative Assistant tracks, monitors and prioritizes tasks and projects, collaborating with multiple parties of all levels and handling sensitive and confidential information.
* An Administrative Assistant processes documents for the Vice President of Sales including, but not limited to, obtaining information and signatures and tracking documents through to completion.
* Lastly, an Administrative Assistant performs other duties as assigned.
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years prior Administrative Assistant experience supporting a senior-level leadership
- Management of travel arrangements
- Ability to demonstrate customer service focus and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, pressured environment and to anticipate needs
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in shorthand and/or speedwriting, spelling, business writing, keyboarding (50-60 wpm), grammar and proof-reading;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written form.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Timeshare industry experience
- Experience in planning functions or events for 200 plus people
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant within a public company
- Experience with Visio or other project management software
- Bilingual (Japanese/English)
- Ability to occasionally travel
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.