Location: US - CO - Breckenridge
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
- Provide support to the Administrative Team within Breckenridge Group Sales
- Route signed contracts as needed
- Ensure incoming calls and emails are handled in compliance with established procedures
- Responsible for answering incoming phone calls and emails, and distribute to appropriate Sales Manager.
- Generate weekly reports as requested by Office Manager
- Assist Sales Manager with travel needs
- Provide administrative support to Director of Sales, Associate Director of Sales, Office Manager and Sales Managers including but not limited to creating gift cards, gift certificates and thank you notes
- Create sales kits and help with site tour preparations
- Assist with sales inventory
- Act as a backup for Administrative Assistants as needed
- 2 years or more of post-high school education
- Minimum 3 years of administrative or sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Previous experience with Delphi and SalesForce - preferred
- Previous experience in Hospitality, Sales or Administrative Assistant – preferred
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 138702