Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
What you will be doing
- Bill and collect revenue owed to the hotel accurately and timely.
- Verify night audit work, including banquet sales, to ensure correct coding, routing and backup.
- Set up new accounts, input General Cashier Summary, and handle credit and returned check matters.
- Make General and City Ledger postings, reconcile and bill accounts, and record reconciliations.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person.
- High school education or equivalent experience is required. An Accounting background is preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are expected. This position requires the ability to compile facts and figures and keep meticulous records.
- Display exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and courteously with public and other employees in person and on the telephone.
- You will regularly use a computer, various software and a calculator.
- Hotel Front Office operations experience preferred.
- OnQ experience is preferred.
We offer a complete benefits program, competitive salary, as well as opportunity for rapid growth and development. We want our hotel to be the best and our guests to be beyond satisfied. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people available and provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vacation and Sick/Personal Time-Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets