Accounts Assistant - The Waldorf Hilton, London
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio - A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
As Accounts Assistant, you will fully support the Accounts function within the Finance department through the development and processing of accurate reports and account management. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standard:
- Collecting payments from hotel debtors
- Meet all payment deadlines
- Process supplier invoices
- Statement reconciliation
- Support in the development of the Finance team and other roles that may interact with financial processes to help provide the hotel with a multi-skilled team
- Ensure debtors invoices go out quickly & correctly
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance Manager and/or General Manager
An Accounts Assistant serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a high volume Accounts function
- Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- High-level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Accounts experience, preferably within a hotel environment
- Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution