The Accounting Clerk: Quality Assurance will perform the day to day activities associated with accounting including charges to accounts, processing payments, and preparing routine reports from records in accordance with company policy. He/she will be working with other accounting staff, hotel finance staff and corporate finance. He/she would review daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to validate the accuracy of the data. Position will work closely with Income Audit Team and report to the Manager of Income Audit.
* Associate of Science Degree in Business/Accounting, or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
* Knowledge of financial accounting systems (Epicor systems helpful)
* Strong computer skills and ability to learn and use applications
* Excellent client service skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
* Ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment.
* Ability to maintain confidentially is mandatory.
* Ability to communicate clearly, timely, and accurately.
* Ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships.
* Ability to organize workload, adapt quickly to change, and deliver under the pressure of deadlines
* Working knowledge of computer based accounting software, Windows, Excel, PowerPoint,
* Ability to operate basic office equipment
* Effective organizational and communication skills
* Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, St. Pete Beach, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V