2nd Class Operating Engineer (Full-Time)
Boilers (high & low pressure), chillers, pumps, electric motors, water softeners, electric generators, hot water generators, air compressors, refrigerated air driers, etc. in order to maintain Hilton's high standard of guest satisfaction.
To perform repairs and preventative maintenance in guest rooms, public space and hotel outlets in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
As a 2nd Class Operating Engineer, you would be responsible for maintaining the physical functionality and safety of the hotel's engine room equipment and machinery in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Operate, maintain, troubleshoot, repair and conduct all required periodic and preventive maintenance on all engine room equipment to include, but not limited to, boilers, chillers, pumps, electric motors, water softeners, electric generators and hot water generators
* Keep and maintain accurate operation records
* Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!