Whisky Sommelier Edg Bar Hilton London Metropole
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand? One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand ™s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.What will I be doing?
As a Whisky Sommelier at Edg bar and Whisky Lounge you will hold and deliver Whisky tastings and share your knowledge with the Guests and the Team. You will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Selling and up-selling whiskies and promoting the whisky lounge for private hire or whisky tasting event
- Holding whisky tasting events
- Recommend whiskies based on the guests taste and preferences
- Contribute to marketing activities to promote the outlet and the whiskies listed
-Training of the team to know the Whisky and share whisky knowledge
- Managing guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
* Previous F&B experience and good level of whisky knowledge
* Committed to deliver high levels of customer service
* Positive attitude
* Good communication skills
* Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
* Ability to work on your own or in teams
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
A Food & Beverage Assistant serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
Good communication skills
Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
Excellent grooming standards
Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
Previous Food & Beverage and/or industry experience
Experience with cash handling
Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
Must have special interest and knowledge of whiskies. Must be available for shifts from Tuesday to Saturday mostly, but be flexible enough to adapt to a change of pattern if the business needs it.
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
- More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continentsInnovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest roomsFlagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countriesMore than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spasHarris Poll EquiTrendÂ®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011Number one C3global brand awareness in the hospitality industry