Sodexo Leisurehas an excitingSpecial Event Planner opportunity
available at our Seattle Aquarium.
ThisSpecial Event Managerwill have high interaction with clients as well as the Aquarium board of Directors. This Catering Manager will plan the details of events at this premier location. The ideal candidate will require experience in executing catering and special events in excess of $2.5M per year including many high end, fine dining banquets & weddings.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and will have:
- A sharp eye for attention to detail
- Excellent event planning skills, and is visionary in regards to presentations and creativity
- Perform in this high energy atmosphere
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- An expert in client/guest relations- this position will have direct client contact
- Demonstrated knowledge of catering and catering logistics, casual and fine dining, and banquet management
The Seattle Aquarium is a high profile event space in the Seattle market for Weddings and Corporate events.
Manages all catered events. Hires, schedules, and trains catering staff. Works with clients/customers to arrange and follow through on all catering details and to ensure all special requests are met. Directs setup for events. Responsible for pricing, billing and resolving customer complaints. Develops menu/costing.