Ready for an advancement opportunity that will allow you to grow your career in Food Services General Management?
Sodexo Campus Services has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced current or previous SodexoFood Services Managerfor our growing campus business at Trinidad State Jr College -in the southern Colorado Rockies near Pueblo, CO area - as aGENERAL MANAGER OF FOOD SERVICES. Knowledge ofCampus Resident Dining, Food Retail and Catering as well as Sodexo systemsare essential for successful execution of this role. Financial Acumen and the ability to lead and build relationships on Campus as well as within local community are key attributes needed of theGeneral Manager. Recently signed bookstore contract with liason responsibilities between college and bookstore operator.
The ideal GM candidate will:
- Have previous Food operations management in a larger university setting or large volume sectors of Healthcare, Sports and Leisure, or large corporate settings;
- Be proficient in use of online Food Management Systems for menu/recipe planning, ordering and inventory;
- Have Culinary background or kitchen management
- Demonstrate proven financial acumen/success: Food costs/ labor costs, budgets.
- Be a people person with a strong focus with maintaining positive client relations;
- Be a multi-tasker, organized, innovative and an effective leader who can motivate their staff.
This location is ideal for the outdoor enthusiast! Located in the Colorado Rockies, there is easy access to rock-climbing, mountain biking, hiking, camping, star-gazing, and many more outdoor activities!
Come join the Sodexo Universities West Team! There isRELOCATIONassistance available for this position.Position Summary
Manages all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account