DIRECTOR OF HOSPITALITY
Location: US - NY - New York
Nov 23, 2016
Become part of Restaurant Associates, a name that has been synonymous with exciting restaurant concepts and high quality foodservice for over half a century. RA is a New York City leader in the foodservice industry for some of the nation's premier museums, performing arts centers and corporate accounts. Restaurant Associates’ commitment to upscale dining has led the way to develop successful culinary programs. If you share our belief in the value of delivering Superior Quality Food and Delivery Hospitality Excellence, we invite you to learn more about Restaurant Associates’ dynamic select team of professionals. Come share your talents with one of the nations’ fastest-growing, multi-million dollar organizations.
The Director of Culture & Hospitality works in partnership with leadership responsible for the overall management of Restaurant Associates’ Mission, Delivering Hospitality Excellence to Premier Client’s. In this NEW role, the director will develop, communicate and execute on RA’s strategy and initiatives that ensure the Company’s Hospitality Philosophy is executed while safeguarding the delivery of the highest quality services standards. This is a unique opportunity to take part in shaping RA’s best –in-class hospitality culture that allows our associates to do their best for our premier clients. The dynamic candidate will have an exceptional background in hospitality management with demonstrated ability to lead & motivate.
* Own the hospitality cultural planning for the organization, in close collaboration with the CEO, SVP Brand Strategy VP HR and leadership team
* Direct the implementation and deployment of the culture strategy and initiatives
* Develop strong working relationships and partnerships with internal departments, team members as well as client and vendors
* Serve as the primary contact for Hospitality Culture training, projects ensuring achievement of core objectives are progressing using measurable milestones
* Works in partnership with leadership to develop, communicate and execute the enterprise culture strategy and initiatives
* Develop appropriate tools, materials and teaching methodologies for delivery
* Ensures key roles across the company to consistently ensure we are extending and enabling our culture every day for all projects develop measures to define progress and success; establishing ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators for confirming return on investment.
A strategic, hospitality driven visionary with demonstrated experiences of leading innovation who posse’s disruptive and critical thinking
* Superior customer service orientation
* Must be able to write, speak and present clearly and persuasively; ability to articulate Brand/Culture and influence Business Leaders.
* Demonstrated experience with the development of standard operating procedures
* Process Improvement and Project Management Experience
* Experience with the development of staff training materials
* Experience in Hospitality Operations,
* Financial Acumen, ensuring efficient oversight to projects are delivered on time and in budgets with ROI
* Leads with integrity and is a Role Model to MVV
* Client Relationship Skills
* Superior attention to detail
* Strong drive, energy and problem solving ability
* Ability to make effective decisions and manage several processes in a fast paced environment; successfully coordinate efforts across multiple teams
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all target audiences
* Ability to operate independently as well as be part of a team
* Proven leadership and supervisory skills; demonstrated ability to lead, inspire and motivate teams
* Bachelor’s degree
* 5-7 years in customer service and Operations Experience
* 3+ years of team leadership experience
* Excellent customer service skills and commitment to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Strong computer skills
* Comfortable as a trainer of others
Apply to Restaurant Associates today!
Restaurant Associates is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
F&B - Food & Beverage