Conference & Events Supervisor - DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro
Conference & Events - DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane
We are proud of our fantastic setting attracting a range of different events to DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane. From large high profile corporate events to small private meetings and a popular wedding destination venue, every day and evening is different with a hub of activity.
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
A C&B Operations Supervisor serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous C&B experience
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience in the hotel industry
- Experience in supervising and/or delegation
- Willingness to develop team members and self
What will I be doing?
As a C&B Operations Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising Conference & Banqueting operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A C&B Operations Supervisor would also be required to delegate tasks in line with function sheets and assist with meeting departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Conference & Banqueting operations
- Communicate and delegate in line with daily function sheets
- Plan, organise and control the daily operations
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Assist Food & Beverage with achieving financial targets
- Assist C&B Manager with training and developing the team
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a starting salary of £16,500+ and holiday entitlement of 28 days, including bank holidays. As an employee you will become a member of Hilton Marketplace which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners.