CHEF MANAGER - VALLEY, NE
Click here to Learn More about a Career with Eurest
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations?
Come grow your career with Eurest.
Working as a Chef Manager, you are responsible for overseeing all culinary and operations functions for a corporate dining account. You will manage and lead a small team of associates and oversee all safety and sanitation as it pertains to the account. Additionally, as the manager of the account, you will be responsible for the following: Key Responsibilities:
* Oversee all customer services issues
* Manage all financials including budget development, forecasting, and financial reporting
* Manage cost controls and control expenditures for the account
* Plan and create all menus
* Purchasing and managing inventory
* Roll out new culinary programs in conjunction with Eurest marketing and culinary team
* Act as the direct liaison with the client
* Culinary degree preferred
* Three to five years of culinary management experience
* High volume production and catering experience is essential
* P&L experience is preferred
* Previous experience managing cost controls
* Desire to learn and grow with a top notch foodservice company
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.