CATERING SALES DIRECTOR
Location: US - CA - Los Angeles
Nov 22, 2016
Click here to Learn More about a Career with Wolfgang Puck Catering
Passionate about creating memorable experiences through innovative dining? Join the Wolfgang Puck team and be inspired by our talented chefs, iconic venues, and warm hospitality.
Wolfgang Puck Catering offers a unique combination of restaurant, catering and special event experience to our clients and guests. From the Oscars® to corporate meetings and personalized weddings, our team brings Wolfgang’s vision to life. Working for Wolfgang Puck Catering will allow you the opportunity to work with GREAT people like yourself! You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
Our well known national account seeks a proven sales leader. If you have experience working with meeting and event planners, conference groups and VIP's, and enthusiasm for creative food and beverage, we have a place for you on our collaborative team.
The Wolfgang Puck team delivers a restaurant style experience in a corporate setting, with approachable and personalized hospitality. Beyond our entrepreneurial culture, our company offers local and national growth opportunities and competitive benefits.
Annual sales plan and marketing activities
Close leads and develop prospective clients
Consult with clients to develop a Wolfgang Puck hospitality experience
Collaborate with our chefs and operations managers to develop and execute creative logistics and presentations
* Catering Sales Manager -Individual must have a minimum of 2 years strong sales with a catering company, 4-5 star hotel, venue or other related/equivalent experience. Or Director of Catering Sales (4-5 years experience and ability to manage a team effectively)
* The ideal candidate should be a deal maker who is adept at consultative selling at the executive level and has a track record of sales accomplishments
* A track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas and targets over time
* Be able and willing to work 55-65 hour work week or as business dictates
* Detail oriented
* Ability to multi-task
* Strong communication skills
Apply to Wolfgang Puck today!
Wolfgang Puck Catering is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
F&B - Food & Beverage