About ClubCorpDallas-based ClubCorp was founded in 1957. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs and alumni clubs in 26 states, the District of Columbia, China and Mexico.
Associate Clubs International (The Clubline) consists of a Team of 25+ Employee Partners who assist 200,000+ Members who wish to use their travelling benefits. The travelling benefit, or Associate Club benefit, is a component of their Home Club Membership at one of ClubCorp's private Clubs or Affiliate Clubs. We conduct 1,000 conversations on average per day with our Members! Our goal is to exceed Members expectations through high level Member service philosophies, product offerings that align with the Members wants and needs, and the technology to assist us in accommodating the Members travelling needs and reservations!
Our Team members are chosen to join our Team in part because they exhibited the one thing that is mandatory for this position... a true servant's heart! Your servant's heart will allow you to join the rest of our Team in providing Warm Welcomes, Magic Moments and Fond Farewells to our Members as you assist them with their travelling needs. The ClubLine strives to exceed our Members expectations in each and every conversation we have with our Members. We hope you will develop Relationships with our Members by personalizing your conversation and getting to know each Member individually. You will be able to show our Members that we stand behind our philosophy that Member is King!
As a ClubLine representative, your knowledge will soon grow to include information about six different levels of the Associate Club program and information on the 500+ Clubs, hotels and services we have to offer our Members. This knowledge will be used to assist our Members with their requests as well as to be able to offer our Members benefits and services they may not have been aware that they have access to. Why do we do this? We want to do this so that our Members will continue to see the tremendous value in the Associate Club benefit which will encourage them to continue being Members of one of our Clubs! By striving to exceed our Members expectations, we remain relevant to the Members and to the company.
Please visit the ClubLine's website at www.clubline.com.
To always maintain a helpful, pleasant, happy demeanor during conversations with Members and to maintain a true servant's heart.
Responds to and ensures the timely completion of reservations at Associate and Affiliate clubs, resorts, hotels, and services available in an friendly, efficient and accurate manner.
Responds to general inquiries for information, requiring tact, polite demeanor, and knowledge of overall policies and products. Must be knowledgeable about 500+ properties and services.
Responds to Club inquiries from all levels, including management.
Prepares and mails out quality assurance surveys to Members after the completion of their visit to an associate club.
- Must have a true willingness to want to please, a true servants heart
- Ability to always maintain a helpful, pleasant, happy demeanor during conversations with Members
- Ability to use flexible thinking in unique situations pertaining to offering Members additional services in the market they will be visiting.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing work environment as services, benefits, and programs are always being added and modified to be more desirable for our Members
- Good computer keying skills
- Moderate PC skills including knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, patient, and independent worker
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Two years experience in Customer Service environment
- One year PC experience; Lotus Notes, Microsoft office
- Prior experience in Call Center preferred
- High School Degree
- Customer Service/Call Center Experience
Shifts available (subject to change):
Position starts out as part-time but will change to a full-time position within 6 months of hire.
Shifts are fluctuating shifts and may vary. Employees may have fluctuating days off and must be able to work Saturdays, evenings up to 7:00 pm, and may be asked to work some holidays if business needs require.