About ClubCorpDallas-based ClubCorp was founded in 1957. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs and alumni clubs in 26 states, the District of Columbia, China and Mexico.
Welcome to The Manor Golf & Country Club, an exclusive high-end private club in Milton, Georgia. Featuring Georgia’s only Tom Watson-designed championship golf course, The Manor boasts a world-class amenity package and an unparalleled country club lifestyle.
The primary accountability for Facilities Maintenance Housekeeper is to maintain and service the club quarters. The Facilities Maintenance/Housekeeper must be dedicated to providing quality service and exceeding Member and Guest expectations. The Facilities Maintenance/Engineer is responsible for maintaining and ensuring the highest level of cleanliness of the club. The Facilities Maintenance Engineer reports directly to the General Manager and/or Service Director. A candidate for the Facilites Maintenance Engineer should have at least three years experience in general maintenance in a club/restaurant environment. The candidate should possess a High School Dipoloma or equivalant and one mechanical trade certification or license (preferred).
1. Maintain a clean, astectically desirable and safe club environment which meets the ClubCorp Standards of Operations.
2. Responsible for maintaining a maintenance and project checklist/schedule for preventive maintenance and ongoing improvements.
3. Perform or contract facility maintenance and housekeeping repairs including, but not limited to: electrical, plumbing, HVAC systems, building equipment, carpentry, special projects, and other related areas.
4. Must effectivly communicate and correspond with the Manager to coordinate, acknowlege, document and complete work request from all Department Heads, Direct Supports and Members and Guests.
5. Perform Housekeeping functions such as: Vacuuming, dusting, polishing, cleaning of bathrooms (Members and Employee Partners), maintaining woodwork and any other vital Housekeeping functions.
6. Responsible with Service Director for proper lighting of clubrooms.
7. Responsible for plant maintenance and ensuring that plants/planters are properly clear of any debris and dead leaves, etc. Clean water in Fresh arrangements.
8. Laundry. Does laundry for kitchen towels, bathroom towels. Ensures that all buffet table skirts are clean. Works with Service Director and Catering Director to provide table skirting/cloths for special events.
9. Provides assistance with dishwashing on days when needed due to business higher levels and needs.
In this hands on role, you will be heavily involved in various maintenance projects that will be focused on improving our processes (safety, quality, productivity, cost) and maintaining the facilities and grounds. The successful candidate must have extensive knowledge in HVAC and national electrical code. In addition, you would be responsible for supporting numerous safety, environmental and continuous improvement projects along with overseeing contractors in maintaining our facilities.
- 3 years in the general maintenance field and 1 year supervisory perferred.
- High school diploma or equivelant. College degree or college courses in related fields a plus.
- Certifications in HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing preferred.