About ClubCorpDallas-based ClubCorp was founded in 1957. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs and alumni clubs in 26 states, the District of Columbia, China and Mexico.
Bay Oaks Country Club is a private club dedicated to serving our Members and guests. Established in 1988, the Club concept was based on fine amenities and country club tradition – unpretentious elegance with a sense of belonging, tethering every facet of Member camaraderie.
The Bartender is responsible for providing the highest quality of beverage production and service to our Members and guests. In addition to supporting all Club venues, events and fellow Employee Partners in delivering quality beverages and service, the Bartender maintains the bar, bar service areas and related storerooms in a neat, organized and secure manner. This Employee Partner follows the proper procedures for stocking, cleaning and ensuring opening/closing duties are performed to ensure bar readiness at all times.
- Previous bartending experience required.
- A working knowledge of bar related beverages, spirits, wine and beer.
- A working knowledge of the most common cocktails, mixed drinks and specialty drinks.
- Alcohol Intervention and Coach Certified (C.A.R.E).
- Possesses a passion for exceeding Member expectations and a commitment to excellence that results in providing the highest quality Member and guest experience.