10 hotel manager jobs available now in Washington D.C.
A hospitality career in the nation's capital city puts you in an exciting work environment that is diverse, fast-paced, and rich in historical and political meaning. The hotel industry in D.C. has traditionally been one of the most stable markets in the United States, which is good news for job seekers when it comes to open positions, job security, and the opportunity for advancement.
With over 800 hotels in the greater D.C. metro area, there are plenty of management (and non-management) opportunities for hotel employees; here are a few of our favorites right now:
1. Senior Manager Food and Beverage Programs, Hilton
2. Events Manager, DoubleTree
3. Director of Sales and Marketing, Sofitel
4. Restaurant Manager, Omni Shoreham Hotel
5. Assistant general Manager, Fairfaxx Marriott at Fair Oaks
6. Manager Hilton Honors Marketing, Hilton Corporate
7. Director of Rooms, Red Lion Hotel
8. Sales Manager, The Madison
9. General Manager, Hilton Alexandria Mark Center
10. Front Office Manager, Sheraton Columbia Town Center
Click here to find more hospitality jobs in Washington D.C.