10 hot housekeeping jobs available now in Los Angeles
Hospitality is one of the highest performing industries for jobs in all of California, so it’s no surprise that the state’s mot populous city, Los Angeles, is a hotbed of opportunity.
Job seekers, take note that Los Angeles is also the sixth largest hotel market in the United States, with over 1,000 hotels in operation and more being added every year. So, if you’re interested in working in the “entertainment capital of the world,” you’re likely to find plenty of rewarding prospects.
Housekeeping is one of the most in-demand positions within the hotel industry, and Hcareers has the best, most current listings. Here are some current job opportunities available in L.A. now!
- Housekeeping Manager, Hilton Los Angeles Airport
- Housekeeping Supervisor, Long Beach Hilton
- Housekeeping Attendant, Mosaic Hotel & Maison 140 Beverly Hills
- Housekeeping Supervisor, Embassy Suites
- Housekeeper, DoubleTree Anaheim-Orange
- Housekeeping/Turn-down attendant, Terranea Resort
- Director of Rooms, Westlake Village Inn
- Housekeeping Coordinator, Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
- Assistant Director of Housekeeping, Sheraton Getaway Los Angeles Hotel
- Housekeeping Manager, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts