10 hot hotel jobs in Nashville
According to a 2017 STR hotel industry performance report, the hotel construction pipeline in Nashville, Tennessee, is one of the largest in the entire US, RevPar is strong, and supply growth is steadily climbing. All good indicators for a healthy hotel job market.
The greater metropolitan Nashville area is a sprawling tapestry of diverse neighborhoods that are spread across 14 different counties. And everyone knows that Nashville is to music as Hollywood is to movies. But while the city hums to the sound of guitars and the voices of aspiring country music stars, the city has in recent years also become a culinary destination in its own right. Good food, great music, and plenty of hospitality jobs to go around make Nashville one of the most desirable places to live and work.
Here are some of our favorite jobs opportunities available right now in the Nashville metro area:
1. Front Office Manager, Hutton Hotel
2. Director of Rooms, JW Marriott
3. General Manager, Grand Bohemian Hotel Charleston
4. Front Desk Supervisor, Hilton Garden Inn
5. Front Desk Supervisor, Omni Hotels & Resorts
6. Front Office Manager, Millennium Maxwell House Hotel
7. Front Office Manager, Hutton Hotel
8. Guest Services Ambassador, Omni Hotels & Resorts
9. Business Travel Sales Manager, Sheraton Music City Hotel
10. Revenue Manager, The Hermitage Hotel