Top Hotel Manager Salaries In 2014
December 29, 2014
Read below to find the top hotel manager salaries in 2014.
Outside of a casino, being a hotel manager can be the best paying job in the hospitality industry. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics, a typical hotel manager salary in the United States is $46,000, but with bonuses, profit sharing and special compensation, that can quickly head into six figure territory.
1. Hotel Managing Director - RWH Holdings, Los Angeles, CA: $249k - $280k
2. Hotel General Manager - Four Seasons, Dallas-Worth, TX: $141 - $151k
3. Hotel General Manager - The Pennisula New York - New York, NY: $170k - $197k
4. Hotel General Manager - Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Washington, DC: $93k
Upload your resume and have employers find you!
Related Career Articles:
• How NOT To Write Your Resume
• 3 Resume Keyword Mistakes
• Resume Makeover: 5 Ways To Make A Great First Impression