Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, HPN Global offers complete full service site selection and meeting planning for our clients.
We assist our clients from start to finish covering the entire event planning checklist. From finding a conference venue, assisting with the hotel contract negotiations, to establishing conference management solutions, HPN Global is moving with the velocity of today's meetings environment.
Our centralized sourcing model is unique in the industry and gives our associates the freedom and flexibility for unlimited earning potential. In this business model our associates are among the top performers in the industry.
HPN Global is dedicated to creating a worldwide elite team of highly qualified sales professionals.
Are you ready to unlock your inner entrepreneur? If so, HPN is for you!
Hospitality Performance Network, the most elite site selection and meeting procurement firm in the industry, is seeking the best and brightest of the hotel sales community - those with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to take control of their time, lifestyle and earning potential. Our company is an elite group where experience and professionalism are key. Hotel corporations know and respect our brand.
Facilitate your client's group meetings, conventions and incentive programs into hotels, resorts and destinations worldwide. Present site research recommendations which utilize our unique business model and centralized purchasing digital RFP system.
- Higher revenue share of transactions, no cap, unlimited earning potential.
- Straight paid commission. Advance commissions are paid on hotel bookings to expedite cash flow.
- Centralized purchasing handles initial site searches.
- Telemarketing support to supplement new account development.
- Orientation and ongoing mentorship available.
- No charge for start up collateral and training to ensure your success.
- Flexible work environment, virtual office.
- No structured hours, no territories, no quotas.
- Accounting department to collect your receivables.
- Full service meeting management support: including web-based
registration, catering, ground transportation, AV and production services.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of group sales experience in a full service hotel, hotel national sales office, hotel representation firm, and/or convention bureau, base of loyal clients and self-equipped home office.
Recommended skills: Word, Basic Excel and Power Point.
Please click "Apply Online" below to apply for this position.
This is a commission opportunity functioning as an independent contractor affiliated with Hospitality Performance Network.