Senior Account Executive
Are you ready to unlock your inner entrepreneur? If so, HPN is for you!
Hospitality Performance Network, the most elite site selection and meeting procurement firm in the industry, is seeking the best and brightest of the hotel sales community - those with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to take control of their time, lifestyle and earning potential. Our company is an elite group where experience and professionalism are key. Hotel corporations know and respect our brand.
Facilitate your client's group meetings, conventions and incentive programs into hotels, resorts and destinations worldwide. Present site research recommendations which utilize our unique business model and centralized purchasing digital RFP system.
- Higher revenue share of transactions, no cap, unlimited earning potential.
- Advance commissions paid on hotel bookings to expedite cash flow.
- Centralized purchasing handles initial site searches.
- Telemarketing support to supplement new account development.
- Orientation and ongoing mentorship available.
- No charge for start up collateral and training to ensure your success.
- Flexible work environment, virtual office.
- No structured hours, no territories, no quotas.
- Accounting department to collect your receivables.
- Full service meeting management support: including web-based
registration, catering, ground transportation, AV and production services.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of group sales experience in a full service hotel, hotel national sales office, hotel representation firm, and/or convention bureau, base of loyal clients and self-equipped home office.
Recommended skills: Word, Basic Excel and Power Point.
Please click "Apply Online" below to apply for this position.
This is a commission opportunity functioning as an independent contractor affiliated with Hospitality Performance Network.