(Professional) Sr. Restaurant Manager.
The popularity of Baton Rouge in Ontario has grown quickly since the first restaurant was introduced in the Toronto Eaton Center. Our company now has more than 20 locations in Ontario and Quebec. We aim for strategic growth rather than aggressive expansion, keeping our focus on consistency for all locations.
To ensure high standards of service, all food and beverage, are prepared on site, according to tested corporate recipes. Baton Rouge strives to deliver a consistent dining experience. Quality food, service and atmosphere - every time.
As an employee with Baton Rouge you will enjoy an energized and dynamic working environment with many opportunities for personal and professional growth. Candidate must show responsibility, accountability, have knowledge of administration as well as food & beverage (including wines).
Team development, community involvement, the highest standards of food and service, financial management, exceptional guest service and interaction are all part of the ideal Manager's merits.
Make no mistake, the restaurant world is an intense experience. There are no short-cuts and there are many demands. Active management skills are a must; maturity and empathy in dealing with employees is essential, as is a willingness to help out in a hands-on manner. Managers who simply supervise are not for us, rather, we seek those who can lead. The challenge is simple but not easy; you must have a commitment to do your very best. If you do not truly enjoy working with food and providing service to others, you should look elsewhere. If you're excited about opportunity, look no further.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a high volume, full service restaurant including 3 years of management.
- Proficient in English verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of computer and restaurant software.
- Demonstrates the ability to follow directions and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of controling food/beverage and labour costs.
- The ideal candidate possesses strong motivational skills, supervisory skills, requires minimum supervision and meets deadlines.
- Candidates with post-secondary training in Hotel and Food Management will be given preference.
-MUST BE SELF-MOTIVATEDAND ABLE TO WORK WITH MINIMUM SUPERVISION.
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU DO NOT MEET ABOVE CRITERIA.
*** Please note: applicants who have filled out the Hiring Assessment will be considered over those who haven't. ***
To contact: In person:
Baton Rouge Restaurant
Toronto Eaton Centre
216 Yonge Street